Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuciusxNarcissa

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LuciusxNarcissa - Page 4 Empty Re: LuciusxNarcissa

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Narcissa felt teard at the corners of her eyes seeing him smiling lovingly at her. "You make me so happy, my dark lord." She rolled her hips around in tight circles slowly edging his cock inch by inch in and out tantalizing them both. She tugged at his hair lightly choking his neck as she bit his bottom lip. "You're so powerful, mmmm my darling king, I feel so safe in your arms. I know you'll never let anyone touch me or bring me harm." She cooed, sliding her tongue down his face.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Lucius chuckled darkly, reaching down between them to press his thumb against her clit, rotating it in small circles, quicker than the pace of his thrusts. "I would kill anyone if they tried to touch you like this." He said, looking down at her. "Does the thought of me being so controlling and possessive turn you on even more?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Narcissa bucked her hips upward, arching further when he started massaging her clit. She started thrusting, unable to stop her body, begging for more. She touched his arm gently, keeping him there. "You know it does."She hissed, her eyes rolling back at being over stimulated. "Ahh...ahhh!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Lucius felt himself getting closer once more, but he wanted his lover to reach her climax first. He nipped gently at a very sensitive spot of her breast, watching her face. "Come, lovely. Come for me."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Narcissa came on command at his voice, her nails digging into his skin as she writhed against him her eyes clouded as she stared at him moaning loudly wanting to please him by showing him her face. She flushed pink and her body shuddered, those warm juices flooding around his cock. "Come inside me, my darling. Just like that." She purred biting his neck hard.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Lucius came deep inside her again, going well past her cervix as he filled her belly up again. He rested his head on her shoulder, panting hard, feeling himself deflate some. That was the wildest love-making session he'd ever experienced... and he'd never actually made love with a woman before, either. "You're wonderful, my beautiful Narcissa." He said, kissing her temple.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:52 pm

She smiled lovingly, closing her eyes as he kissed her, cherishing his gentle words meant only for her. "You're always going to be all I ever need, my gorgeous Lucius." She wrapped her arms around him, just resting there when she gasped lightly. "It's still warm inside." She gave him a gentle squeeze. "I wonder if it could happen this quickly." She said aloud, curiously.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Lucius pulled out of her, smiling. "I hope so... I've always wanted a child. But only from someone who was worthy. Like you." He said, starting to pull his clothes back on, running his fingers through his barely messy hair.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Narcissa propped herself up on her elbow, gently stroking his hair, her own ponytail had fallen out and her loose blonde curls cascaded down the small of her back with her long bangs near her face. "I had to be very selective myself. Our family names are both very powerful. We must keep our bloodlines as pure and dominant as we can, for the good of our future generations and for the dark lord." She slowly removed her concealing spell and revealed the dark mark to him on the inside of her wrist over her veins. "I did it for you. He said he would ensure the protection of our marriage and our child " She looked into his eyes studying him. "He said it would please you if you knew your wife had joined the same cause you supported." She whispered, touching his face. "He said if I didn't, we couldn't be together because our child wouldn't be pure. Lucius, he threatened me. Please tell me it will be okay. Please protect us, help me be strong." She breathed vulnerably.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Lucius had already known that Lord Voldemort had wanted them to be married and conceive a child together. He had agreed to it, simply to please him, but he never thought he would actually feel love for her. Naturally, he tried to play hard to get, but Narcissa seemed to blast through his walls with ease. The fact that the Dark Lord threatened her made him feel uneasy. He frowned, his eyebrows pinning down. "I will make sure no one harms you... Including him." He said, wrapping a secure arm around her. He had been the master's favorite so far, but he would fight against him for his family.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Narcissa nodded gently, closing her eyes as she leaned against him just as the dark mark vanished again. "I trust you, Lucius...you're my only dark lord." She whispered in the shadows, holding onto him tenderly. "Please carry me to my room?" We can use an invisibility spell. Snape taught it to me...I don't want to leave your side even for a night..." She admitted, a twinge of deep love for him crossing her heart.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Lucius smiled once more, picking her up bridal style. "I know... and you can always trust me." He said, kissing the top of her head. He walked to the Slytherin girls' dormitory, laying her down on the bed. Nearly everyone was at Hogsmeade now, and he was greatful for that. All of the girls from the Slytherin house were gone for the weekend, which meant that he could stay by her side until their unfortunate return. He crawled into bed with her, linking their fingers together.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Narcissa curled up with her dark prince and fell into a peaceful sleep, the first true time she fell asleep with a happy smile on her face. The next morning she woke and kept her eyes closed from.the sunlight , feeling around slowly. "Nn...Lucius?" She asked aloud, looking sad for a mment not feeling him next to her. "Lucius?" She asked again just a touch more urgently.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 am

Lucius turned around to look at her, straightening out his clothes. "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" He asked, smoothing out his hair again.He gave her a small, amused smile. "What, were you scared?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Narcissa gave him a pointed look. "NO!" She said defensively blushing hard before curling up next to him, instantly smiling once she was holding onto him again. Who knew she had this sensitive cute side to her personality? "I slept wonderfully, my dark love. Did you rest well?"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:53 pm

"Ah, I hardly sleep, but I enjoyed watching you sleep. You have the most entertaining expressions when you dream of me touching you." He said with a smirk, running his fingers through her hair.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Narcissa blushed pink, unable to look away from those haunting gray eyes. She tried to slow her heart rate down, tugging down her skirt a little subconsciously hoping he couldn't sense how wet he constantly made her. She traced her spider like fingers down his torso and back up his side holding onto him. "I bet I don't make hardly as many expressions as you do when you think of being inside me." She retorted with a satisfied smile sticking out her tongue at him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Lucius snorted through his nose. "Shall we compare?" He asked with a smug smirk. "While we're alone here... Show me." He said, his hand sneaking up her skirt. "Show me how wet you are." He challenged, lightly rubbing the inside of her thigh.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Narcissa lifted her ass off the bed for just a moment, instinctively moving towards his long fingers. She sucked in air through her teeth, closing her thighs to try to resist him, clamping down on his hand stubbornly. "Make. Me." She whispered, reaching down to rub his cock through his pants watching his face for a reaction. "Show me how I make your cock ache for me, my love~" She hissed dangerously.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:00 pm

He grabbed her hand. "Apparently, you've already forgotten your little lesson from last night." He said, narrowing his eyes. He suddenly and swiftly climbed on top of of her, looking at her hungrily. "Show me... Or I'll have to let you ache today."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:13 pm

She shuddered at his command, keeping her eyes on him knowing it would please him to see her expression change she slowly opened her legs all the way spreading them wide for him as she intently pulled up her skirt revealing her dripping wet pussy. It was so wet she was leaking a little onto the sheets beneath them. She let out a soft moan, her eyebrows furrowing as her blue eyes darkened a shade. "Please my love, don't make me wait. I can't go all day without your seed inside me." Her voice was erotic and full of need for him. "My darling Lucius, be fair to your Queen, won't you my King?"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Lucius hummed, two of his fingers diving into her snatch, almost immediately finding her g-spot. He began to finger fuck her, watching her body shudder. "Of course I'll be fair to you... If you do what I say. You'll follow my instructions, won't you?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Narcissa writhed beneath her powerful dark love and tossed her head from side to side feeling an immense burst of pleasure rip through her body as he fingered her gspot without hesitating. She moaned arching off the bed and wrapped her arms around him scratching through his shirt tearing it. "God yes!! I'll obey you, I'll obey you dutifully!" She stared up at him through half lidded eyes unable to stop moaning out his name. "You're so evil, I'll never get enough of your merciless touch my sweet husband." She trusted against his hand encouraging him to continue. "Harder..." She said shakily then more urgently "pleasseee ohhh Lucius fuck me harder!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Lucius obliged, moving his fingers even faster, faster until his arm started to hurt, and the sheet was soaked. He pulled his hand back, cleaning his fingers. "Now... Stand up and put your hands against the wall... Bend at your hips and arch your back. Raise your ass in the air for me, my beautiful queen."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Narcissa did as she was told even as her legs were shaking and her pussy juices were dripping down her pretty little thighs, she got up putting her hands against the wall and bent over arching her perfect ass for his viewing pleasure. "Do you like this view my love?" She looked back at him her blonde curls in her face a seduced look in her eyes as she wiggled her ass back and forth for him giving him the perfect view of her pink puckered asshole and tight wet pussy.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum