LilyxJames

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LilyxJames

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Lily nodded gently, closing her eyes at his touch before she slid back beside him and waited peacefully as they finished the train ride to honeydukes. As many left the train and headed into the main part of town Lily took out a map from her back pocket and started searching around once they were alone. She flicked her wand and said a short spell near a wall of snow and a door suddenly opened once they were inside it quickly returned to the way it was before and they were greeted by a happy looking house elf wearing pink and socks on her head with hearts to resemble that she was working freely. She led Lily by the hand up a spiral staircase and she motioned for James to follow. Once they entered a room it shifted to what seemed like an entire house all to themselves complete with a heated in ground pool and a huge hot tub bathroom and king sized bed with roses and candles everywhere in the master bedroom. The house elf pointed to a bowl full of condoms, a shelf of lubes and toys and giggled snapping her fingers before she disappeared on the spot. Lily gawked at the shelf going over she started laughing really hard and turned around with a mask on and a whip "doesn't this look look something Malfoy would use?!" She asked howling with laughter as she turned to face her boyfriend.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:50 pm

James was amazed at all of the decorations through the inn, and all the effort they put into it. When they reached the room, his eyes barely popped out of his head, and he put a hand to his face. Was his nose bleeding? He looked around, his face dark red. "W... Why did they put all this stuff here?" He asked, his glasses slipping down his face again.
Shomichii
Admin

View user profile http://purebloodandtruelove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:58 pm

Lily took off the mask and walked over to him looking pretty amused. "I think it's for adventurous couples. I read about it to study beforehand because I didn't know what you might like....so I wanted to be prepared." She was blushing too but was clearly comfortable with him. She started stripping down and it looked like she was about to get naked when she revealed she had on a bakini that tied around the back of her neck. It was red with little gold snitches throughout. "Do you like it?" She asked spinning around. It was a play onow him bring the seeker she was going to be the golden snitch. She started moving towards the pool dipping a porcelain foot in she smiled and started slipping down into the steamy water. "It feels nice, come join me." She called out to him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:04 pm

It wasn't long before he was in the tub with her, happy and relaxed. The jacuzzi felt so nice. His parents weren't poor by any means, but they didn't have anything like this. "Woow... We should come here every weekend." He said, taking off his glasses that were starting to fog up.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:11 pm

Lily sighed contently, closing her eyes as she reclined back in the water. When he took off his glasses she flushed again feeling even more aroused. James had always been a solid looker but damn....she swam away and made little circles on her back watching the stars above them through the clear ceiling. "I would enjoy coming here every weekend with you." She admitted, finally stopping her circles to just float there her breasts were larger now that she wasn't wearing loose clothes she actually had an hourglass figure.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:28 pm

He looked over at her, able to see her out line and some of the contours on her body. "I would enjoy being anywhere with you." He admitted, moving out a little, floating over to her, kissing her forehead. "All I need is you, Liky."
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:40 pm

She smiled closing her eyes at his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, hovering there with him in the water. She brushed her wet body against his, looking into his eyes. "You're all I need too James. You're all I've ever wanted." she kissed him very very slowly and gently bit his lower lip, being silent.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:52 pm

James wrapped his arms around her, returning her kisses, his tongue brushing against her bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. Even without his glasses, he could see her face through the bluryness.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:03 pm

Lily opened her mouth for him, moaning softly as his tongue began to explore her. She let their tongues dance over and over again, tangling her fingers in his hair, her nipples became stiff against the fabric of her bakini pressing against his chest.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:08 pm

James' hands wanderer down her shoulders, slowly undoing her top. He pulled back for a moment of air, kissing down her neck. "You're so beautiful, Lily Evans." He whispered.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Lily blushed hard when she felt his fingers undoing her top. As it fell and drifted away from them she didn't shy away. Instead she tilted her neck, closing her eyes letting out a breathy sigh of pleasure as she held his head against her needing more of his touch. "You're so handsome, so perfect for me James Potter." She opened her eyes and slid her hands over his wet skin slowly touching his toned muscles. "I want to savor every moment of our first time together." She whispered privately.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:21 pm

James dipped his head, his mouth tracing against the teardrop shape of her breast, his hands stopping at the small of her back. He lapped at a nipple, his other hand sliding between her thighs. He started to suck at her breast, his fingers massaging her clit experimentally.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Lily tossed her head back, her nails catching on his shoulder blades as she felt his mouth on her sensitive breasts and his fingers working her tiny pink clit. She instinctively wiggled her hips until he used a certain motion on a spot that made her arch her back as she rolled her hips splashing the water around them. "Ahh~ James, right there...please don't stop...it feels so good." She moaned so softly cooing for him as she tugged his swimming trunks down and touched him for the first time. Realizing how big he was she let out a shaky groan and started to stroke him trying to see what made him feel the best. "Tell me how to please you my love..." she watched him working her nipples and became even slicker for his fast moving fingers.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:43 pm

James moved his fingers harder against that spot, feeling a sticky sort of wetness on his fingers, even through the hot water of the jacuzzi. When she grabbed him, his breath hitched, making him tilt his head back. "Haahh... L-Lily... I want to try something." he said, pulling his hand away. It wasn't about his pleasure this time. He just wanted to make her feel good, no matter what she needed. "Sit on the edge over there."
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:04 pm

Lily opened her half lidded eyes surprised that he had stopped. When he instructed her to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi she wondered what he wanted to try and it made her heart race in excitement. She got up on the ledge keeping her hands over her pussy a little embarrassed for him to look at it. She put a hand against her mouth looking at him blushing adorably. "Like this?" She asked opening her legs very slowly.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 pm

James nodded, wading over to her, removing her hand, spreading her legs a little more. He leaned down, her sweet scent entering his nostrils, and his tongue traced from her slit to her clit, tasting her for the first time. He was a little embarrassed, as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but she seemed unashamed to tell him what she wanted.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Lily let out a cry of pleasure as a wave of ecstacy coursed through her veins. She instantly started moaning asoftly she fell back and lay there with her legs hung over his shoulders, her fingers gently encouraging him to lap at her pussy. "James...that feels...incredible!! Ooh, please lick me, uh huh, just like that." She wiggled against his mouth, desperate to feel his tongue flicking her clit. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum...uhnn!" She cried out his name.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:35 pm

From her encouragement, he felt more confident, grabbing her thighs, his tongue flicking at her clit, and eventually pressing against her entrance. The noises that she made, made him want to never leave that room. His mouth went back to her clit, sucking at it gently, pressing a finger inside her cautiously, trying to find her g-spot.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:48 pm

It didn't take long for Lily to feel her g-spot being stroked and she had never felt that before as she suddenly paused then let out a long almost animalistic sound of pure bliss. "Aaah, that's it..oh James....right there...!" She became quiet focusing for a moment giving off little soft moans as she worked against his mouth and fingers then she started shaking all over and screamed out his name as everything went white and turned to sparkles behind her eyes she grounded against him as her juices poured out over his hand and mouth and she lay there shivering and moaning. She slid back into the water and leaned over the side with her breasts hanging down she arched her back pushing her wet pussy against his huge cock. "P..please...take me now my love." She begged, rubbing against him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:51 pm

James couldn't say no to her. He licked his lips and his fingers first and swallowed, before fitting between her thighs, rubbing her sides as he carefully entered her, not wanting to cause too much damage. It took all of his self-control, because her pussy was throbbing and tightening so much around him, it almost hurt. "Hn... Does this hurt, lovely?" He asked quietly, finally pushing far enough that he was completely inside her.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Lily felt her knees try to buckle from the size of his cock and the sharp jolt that came across her body. She stayed still for a moment as a small amount of blood surrounded his cock then it was replaced with her juices as her pussy started sucking his cock internally already pulling at his thick cock begging for more. She heard his voice just as the pain started to dissipate. "It did but now...it feels better." She was barely able to speak and started to very slowly slide her pussy backward as her ass began to slap tenderly against his chiseled stomach. "Does it feel good, inside me?" She panted between moans.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:09 pm

He groaned loudly, thrusting slowly with her, kissing across her shoulder blades. "You feel better than anything I could imagine." He told her against her ear, nipping at it. It felt almost like a mouth, sucking hard to keep him inside, to milk his seed. "You're so... ah... Wet... I can't stand it. I need more." He said, letting himself slide in and out faster.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:19 pm

Lily moaned in pleasure at his words feeling truly satisfied. She started bouncing her ass against him as her pussy started really sucking his cock perfectly. "You're filling me up...every inch of me...your cock is inside me, inside me.." she leaned back against him turning around she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him deeply "pick me up and bounce me know your cock my love." She kept his cock inside her the entire time wanting to feel him impossibly deeper.

NanaxHachi
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 am

James grabbed her ass, doing as she asked, making her bounce up and down, feeling like he might burst at any moment. "Lily, I love you. I love you so much." He said, kissing her deeply, completely dominating her mouth, pressing her back to the edge again, ramming her spot over and over.
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm

James grabbed her ass, doing as she asked, making her bounce up and down, feeling like he might burst at any moment. "Lily, I love you. I love you so much." He said, kissing her deeply, completely dominating her mouth, pressing her back to the edge again, ramming her spot over and over.

Lily held onto him like her life depended on it. She was moaning endlessly against his ear, crying out his name, tears of happiness falling from her eyes as he made love to her. Her breath hitched and she suddenly tightened coiling around his cock impossibly tighter as she breathlessly moaned “James, I love you too! Ohh, I'm going to orgasm! Please cum with me! James my love, cum inside me!” she accepted his tongue feeling him fill her mouth as she moaned loudly shaking as se started to explode over his cock.

James’ body pressed even further against her, thrusting like a wild animal as he began to cum inside her, filling her up with his seed. He cried out, his arms wrapped tightly around her, his body nearly going rigid from the immense pleasure. He didn’t slow until his orgasm was complete, leaning against her and panting. He pulled away from her, kissing her tenderly. “How was that, my love?”
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum