Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuciusxNarcissa

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LuciusxNarcissa Empty LuciusxNarcissa

Post by Shomichii Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Narcissa enjoyed the fall time. She came from a very regal family and was far more calm and collected than her insane sister Bellatrix. She was very gifted with magic and potions due to befriending Snape over the last few years. She wondered if confiding in her feelings about Lucius to Snape was a good idea. She knew he was best friends with Lucius and wondered if he had revealed the truth to the Slytherin prince. She was levitating a miniature pumpkin front of her at their table in the great hall. She glanced briefly over at Snape and then lingered on Lucius thoughtfully before returning her eyes to the pumpkin. When a charming Slytherin spoke to her, she smiled warmly at him, her pretty blue eyes lighting up as she spoke. "That's very sweet, Xavier. Perhaps Lydia would be a better choice?" She let him down gently, trying not to hurt feelings. When she spoke to Lucius, her voice was somehow softer. "How was your summer, Malfoy?" She asked calmly.

Lucius, his cold, grey eyes focusing on her, raised an eyebrow. The Dark Lord had told him to return her affections, for they would help him rule the Wizarding world. A perfect, Pure-Blood world. Narcissa was beautiful, and smart. They WERE the ideal couple, especially since their families were wealthy. He sighed, leaning back in his chair, his posture perfect. "Rather dull." He said in a flat, bored tone. "Mother and Father dragged me to all of their parties, and a ball. but those were just for show. Like putting dolls up on display."

Narcissa felt a shiver go up her spine at the sound of his voice, but never flinched. Her composure was the image of pure perfection. She dropped the pumpkin and took a long drink from her goblet, several expensive pieces of jewelry glistening against her porcelain skin. "Then indeed we can sympathize with each other for our parents poor taste in entertainment." She had been dragged around too, after all. She lifted her goblet for a toast. "To freedom from the chains of our noble, albeit dreadfully boring families." She smiled coyly at him.

Lucius's lips twitched upwards slightly. He really did like Narcissa. She was the exact opposite of himself - bright, almost optimistic. It made her look innocent, which is something he'd missed out in his childhood. "To freedom." He toasted with her, before taking a long gulp from his goblet. "I do hope we can experience our freedom together this year." He said, his fingers lightly brushing against her hand.

Narcissa took a drink with him. Keeping his attention was rare, but he seemed to enjoy her company lately. When he brushed her hand, she felt her heart jump in her chest and knew at that moment that Snape had told him everything. She didn't know whether to feel relieved or nervous. She decided to be brave and laced her fingers with his own, looking steadily at him, her long blonde tresses cascading past both of her thin, perfect shoulders. "Nothing would make me happier." She whispered honestly.

Lucius's fingers twitched instinctively at being touched. He usually only got stiff pats. Nothing so affectionate as this. He looked down at their hands and found himself smiling - a real smile, not one that was condescending or arrogant. After a moment, he had to recompose himself, because he felt others staring. He coudln't let them see a weakness. He sat straight again, squeezing her hand. "Then meet me tonight, after dinner."

Narcissa caught a sly smile from Snape, and she offered him a grateful nod before turning her attention back to Lucius. "In the common room?" She asked casually, making sure nobody was listening in on them.

Lucius nodded once. "Yes... But only once everyone has left. Are you up for a late night?" He asked with a cocky smile, raising a thin eyebrow.

Narcissa felt her stomach flip over automatically, assuming what Lucius meant by a late night. She was a virgin and she knew that he knew this. She had saved herself for him, but knew he was well-experienced. She wondered if he was planning to seal their relationship by claiming her innocence and it made all sorts of images run through her mind. She looked perfectly poised next to him and thanked her lucky stars for all those boring formal training classes her sister had made her join her on for her own amusement. She looked him dead in the eye, her own blue pools laced with confidence. "I happen to be a bit of a night owl. I'm sure we'll be able to find a way to pass the time." She offered with an even voice. Insider, her nerves were rattled.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

LuciusxNarcissa Empty Re: LuciusxNarcissa

Post by Shomichii Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Lucius' smiled became a little smug. If what he said was simply a test, well she definitely passed it. But the handsome Slytherin boy wasn't all just talk. He could be possessive, and impatient, despite all of his regal training. If Narcissa was interested, and not at all afraid to truly be part of his life, and stay by his side, then he would have to make her his. Making sure that no one was looking, he grabbed her hand a placed a subtle kiss on it. "I'll be waiting."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

LuciusxNarcissa Empty A Dark Romance

Post by Narcissa Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Narcissa wasted no time preparing for her secret meeting with the slytherin prince and heir to his family estate Lucius Malfoy. She had befriended and confided in Severus Snape the year before that she had fallen in love with Lucius and wanted to further her training in spellcasting and potions to hopefully distract herself from her love struck heart. She was the slytherin princess and they were the perfect couple in vision. She had saved herself in the hopes that one day when he was finished toying with all of his pets that he would finally choose her as his ultimate prize and marry her. Sure it seemed advanced to think that way at seventeen but not when you were the heir to a prestigious family such as the Black's. She graciously accepted Bellatrix's help getting ready and wore a gorgeous green and silver dress that hugged her every curve on her perfect body which showed her naked shoulders. She had on a snake necklace that coiled around her tall swan like porcelain neck and wore her pretty blonde hair in a half updo with little pieces pinwheeled with garnished jewels and the rest falling in curled tresses down her back. She put on a cloak to disguise herself put up her hood and when everyone was sleeping off she went.

She entered the slytherin common room as silently as a cat keeping her hood up she turned and flicked her wand making the door seal behind her she whispered "Lucius are you here?" There was a tinge on pink on her pretty face as the firelight glowed against her fair skin.

Narcissa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Lucius had never dreamed of being able to see Narcissa so vulnerably beautiful. The dress and jewels were no match for her nature appearance, but it made her look all the more otherworldly. He feared that if anyone else saw her like this, they might fight harder for her attentions. That was why he had to take her heart tonight.
He stepped out of the shadows, not especially dressed up - not more than normal, anyway. He felt he wouldn't be keeping the clothes on anyway. "You look stunning." He said kindly, bowing his head slightly. "You dressed up just for me?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Narcissa'so grip on her wand tightened instinctively when she heard a voice behind her but she instantly knew it was Lucius before she even turned around. She dropped the cloak and her wand clearly showing that she trusted him, even with her life. She felt safe in his powerful presence. Giving the most private of smiles she stepped over to him just out of arms reach. "I've been to a thousand gala's, hundreds of balls all of which I only dressed up for half heartedly...but when I got ready to meet you tonight..." she took one step back teasing him and met his eyes. "I did my very best to please you." She offered almost shyly though a coy smile painted her lips.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:27 pm

Lucius' eyes flashed, and he was tempted to take her, then and there. Did she not know what she did to him, looking like that? He swallowed, tilting his chin up slightly. "And please me, you have. I wonder... What are other things that you would do to..." He reached out, his close fingers lightly brushing against one of her bare shoulders, and across her collar bone. ".... Please me?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Narcissa felt dizzy, like she might faint. The way he spoke, the possessive look in his steel gray eyes and his touch...it set her skin and heart on fire. She didn't move away when he touched her so intimately and instead stepped closer tracing her spider like pretty fingers over his jawline "I would do anything you asked of me to be by your side. That is my goal as you are aware. Now tell me, my pretty prince, what are you willing to do to keep me?"
She moved across his lips tangling her fingers in his beautiful hair. "I am an heiress which makes me a virgin. I can only give myself to my future husband. Would that be you Lucius?" She asked quite boldly. She dared to place her lips to his neck, sliding her fingers under his shirt lightly raking her nails down his toned torso. "Do you want me as your prize Lucius?" She purred into his ear.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Lucius smiled darkly, his heart pounding against his chest in excitement. The way she teased him made his senses go into over drive, but he loves it. He had dealt with too many boring girls. They always bent to his will too easy, and they were dull. Narcissa was exciting. "I would rock your body in such a way," he began, trailing a hand up her back, stopping at her zipper, "that would stop you ever looking at any other man. Your thoughts will be of me... And only me, as long as you live. Are you willing to live with that, my princess?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Narcissa visibly shuddered and had to use all of her willpower to not just fall to her knees right then and there in front of his black boots. She nodded gently, letting her tongue trail out and barely touch his mouth her blue eyes bewitching him even as he bewitched her. "Yes I am, my dark prince." She pressed against his body, a soft moan escaping past her lips as his fingers went to her zipper. "Please claim me..." she breathed moving to kiss him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Lucius' eyes turned to slits and his fingers barely twitched, the zipper coming down just slightly. "If I do this... I won't he able to stop if you become scared. You can't run away from me. Do you understand?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Narcissa smiled against his lips, gazing lovingly into his eyes even as he looked like he was on the verge of consuming her like prey. "I know you won't hurt me...and even if you do, I love you. I won't deny you." She tugged at his pants unbuttoning them.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:52 am

He had a gentle look about him for a moment. No one had ever fought for him, for his happiness, this hard before. Not even his parents. He reached down and gently grabbed her chin, making her look up at him. "You love me?" He asked quietly, his thumb brushing lightly over her lips. He bowed his head to kiss her, embracing her... Her zipper going down quickly, his kiss becoming rougher as he pressed her against the couch. "Then you belong to me. And only me." He growled, nipping at her long neck.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:18 am

For all the long years she had spent preparing for this moment, Narcissa could have never dreamed just how blissful it would become. She had finally been granted true happiness, Lucius was really claiming her...she selfishly hoped this moment would never end. As time seemed to freeze, she gasped as they fell to the large sofa and clung onto his body a moan escaping past her lips when his teeth grazed her skin. "Yes...I do love you, I belong to you. Please don't stop." She tugged his pants off and helped guide his shirt over his head as her fingers moved to explore his body for the first time, pausing just at his hip line. She lightly scratched his strong thighs barely gracing her fingertips along the base of his throbbing cock. Her blue eyes caught his in a hauntingly beautiful expression of pleasure as she realized how big he was for her and very slowly she began stroking him. "How does that feel, my love?" She asked innocently.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:25 am

Lucius shuddered, his eyes slitting slightly. He let out a soft breath of a laugh, looking down at her face, seeing her true vulnerability. "Yes," he hissed, practically jerking her dress down, his eyes slowly traveling down her body. He bit his lip, his hips thrusting slowly against her hand. "Are you afraid?" Many women had tried to back out at the last moment. He never hurt them, but they did have trouble walking afterward... Much to his amusement.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 am

Narcissa thought she would have felt embarrassed when he finally saw her naked for the first time but in this perfect moment, she wasn't the least bit awkward. It felt natural being beneath him like this, it made her feel desired, erotic even. She smiled when he shuddered and moved against his her touch, adoring the way he lost control for just a moment. She was warm to the touch and as she worked his cock she kept her thighs closed tight her large soft breasts glowed from the firelight for him. She wanted to resist him slightly, give him a bit of a challenge to really get him going. "No, I'm not afraid. I want to see the monster within you because I love him too. I want to discover how you feel about me, show me...please." She stopped touching him spreading her legs just enough to rub herself right in front of him certain it would make him crazy. She reached up and pushed her wet fingers inside his mouth letting him taste her, as she arched her back brushing against his body. "Do you love me?" She asked as she slowly removed her fingers from his lips.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:45 am

Lucius could hardly believe his eyes. The Slytherin that everyone thought was so perfect, so innocent and pure (those were far and few in between), was provoking her to ravage her, to lose control in the cold dark common room of the Slytherin house. He hummed in bliss as her taste entered his mouth, his tongue lapping at her fingers. He sighed softly, his hands moving up her torso, cupping her breasts, his warm hands squeezing gently at first. "I've always loved you, my Narcissa." He growled, his cock pressing barely against her entrance.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:51 am

She tangled her fingers in his long hair pulling him down to kiss him deeply, exploring his mouth with her tongue expertly. "Say it again, say that you love me, my prince." She begged, wrapping her long legs around his chiseled body, lightly pressing back against him keeping her eyes trained on him ready to face the pain that was surely to follow.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:12 am

"I love you, Narcissa." He said, between their kisses. "I love you..." He moved forward slowly, his body pressed tightly against hers, feeling her muscles tightening around him. "Hnn... Relax, my love." He said against her ear, his fingers digging into the leather couch beneath them.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 am

Tears caught at the corners of her eyes as he pressed past her barrier and entered her for the first time completely filling her and stretching as far as her body would allow. He fit inside her perfectly and after the stinging pain began to subside she heard his voice by her ear and closed her eyes giving in to sweet surrender. As her body relaxed she let out a shaky breath and her walls began to pulse around his cock pulling him in deeper squeezing him like an anaconda. "Oh my love, it's starting to...feel good." She reassured him as her nails dug into his back and she tilted her neck back letting out a much more pleasured moan.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:39 am

Lucius groaned softly, pressing his face against her pale neck, and began to move inside her. He had been in bed with a good number of women, but he never felt this way with anyone else before. The pleasure he felt was unbelievable, and it wasn't long before he became rough with her, gripping her lithe hips. He muttered her name under his breath as he thrust against her tight walls, biting and marking her.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:50 am

Narcissa was glad she had cast a silencing spell on the room because as her lover began to truly dominate her she started moaning loudly, spreading her legs out wide to let him press even further as he slammed against her body. She pulled at his hair when he bit into her skin, calling out his name unable to stop herself from moving with his rhythm her large breasts bouncing from the force of his powerful thrusts. "Oh Lucius!! More...give me more, please my master." She wasn't sure if he would like being called that but decided to give it a try as she writhed beneath his body.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:11 pm

The dark prince, as he liked to be called, felt himself smirking as he watched his new and permanent lover screaming and moaning beneath him. He tangled his fingers in her blonde locks, jerking slightly to whisper by her ear. "If I'm your master... Does that make you my slave?" He hissed, hitting that spot inside her particularly hard. "I do hope you're not holding back on me, Narcissa. I would have to punish you."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:31 pm

"Mmm, yes master. I'm your pretty little slave. I belong to you and I want you to use me for your pleasure and never desire another woman ever again."she purred as she but into his shoulder moaning desperately as he stroked her g spot with the head of his cock. Her nails left red marks on his skin and she couldn't stop herself from begging for more. "If I was...uhh...how would you punish me my lord?" She rolled her hips loving the wet sound it made when he pounder her as rough as possible. "I can take it, I want to tame the monster within you."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:54 pm

Lucius lifted her hips, pounding against her mercilessly, his grey eyes alight with a dark kind of bliss. "If you disobey me, I would... tie you up... Your body on display only for me, so that I could see... everything about you. Every curve, mark, and flaw... Everything that makes you beautiful... and I would make it mine all over again." He said, taking her hands and pinning them above her head. "Just like this."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Narcissa gasped at the words of her dark prince, absolutely enchanted by him. It was tonly be a lifelong spell that required no magic wand. She smiled seductively at him, licking his lips with her tongue, pretending to struggle beneath him, wanting him to force her to submit to him. She pushed up against him, wiggling her legs around to make his cock slip out of her warm body. She kissed him wildly and looked devilishly at him. "Force me Lucius. Tell me you're going to marry me and give me every drop of your delicious seed." She spread her legs very slowly rubbing her pussy against his aching cock. "Please master, won't you fuck your dirty wife?" She groaned, watching him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum